Convert your Dreams into Reality Today!
Talk to Our Advisor +48-729473572(Europe) / +44-7448199412(UK) 
Immigration Consulting Website
For a Consultation Call
Our Location
Kolkata Office: 10A Shyamaprasad Mukherjee Road, Kolkata- 25
Delhi NCR Office: B-729 Palam Vihar, Gurgaon, Haryana.


On these pages you can find practical information about coming to work or study in the EU for more than 90 days and on how to join your family in the EU. If you already are in the EU and you would like to know more about your rights or you would like to move from one EU country to another, you can also find relevant information on this Portal.
If you are planning a short stay of up to 90 days in one of the EU Member States and associated states that are part of the Schengen area


Portuguese immigration policy puts no visa restrictions on EU/EFTA citizens and their family members, although Portugal immigration rules require that they officially register after three months.
If you are moving to Portugal from the European Union (EU), European Economic Area (EEA) or Switzerland, or travelling there for a limited period of time, you have the right to live in Portugal without restrictions – although there are some guidelines you have to follow according to Portuguese immigration policy. There are no barriers to European citizens claiming residency in Portugal due to EU freedom of movement and citizenship laws, which also extend to certain family members, even if they are not from the EU themselves.


A guide to the rules and registration required for EU/EEA and Swiss citizens coming to live and work in the Netherlands.
If you are a national from the European Union (EU), European Economic Area (EEA; EU plus Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway) or Switzerland, you do not need a residence permit to come to, or stay in the Netherlands so long as you have a valid passport or national travel ID and are not deemed to be a risk to public order or national security. If you are staying for more than four months, you need to register with the personal records database in your local area and get a Citizen Service Number (burgerservicenummer or BSN); see details below.


Employee / Job Seeker
If you find a job in Norway, you must register as an employee, which also entitles you to bring your immediate family to Norway.
If you come to Norway without a job, you can stay for a maximum of six months as a job-seeker. If you lose your job and have worked in Norway for less than one year, you are entitled to stay for up to six months as a job-seeker.


Before you arrive at Denmark and start working, it is important that you find out whether you are required to obtain a residence and work permit.
The rules vary according to nationality. Be aware that the rules will also apply when conducting voluntary or unpaid work.

Do I need a permit?

Citizens from the Nordic countries, the European Union (EU) and European Economic Area (EEA) and Switzerland are entitled to live and work in Denmark. However, if you are an EU/EEA or Swiss citizen and intend to reside in Denmark for more than three months, you must apply for a registration certificate at International Citizen Service or the State Administration (Statsforvaltningen) on your arrival to Denmark.


Germany has been deemed as the fifth most favorable country to move to. This is due to its well-performing economy, education system, and employment opportunities. People from all over the world want to have a chance of moving to Germany. This article will focus on information about how to move to Germany and general immigration to Germany.
To immigrate to Germany, you will need a valid reason. There are several ways that foreign nationals can move to Germany. This includes the following reasons, which will be explained in more detail below.
 Germany immigration for employment
 Germany immigration for education
 Germany immigration for entrepreneurs
 Germany immigration for family reunions
 Germany immigration residence permits


How to apply
You must apply online for a visa.
When you have completed the online application process, you must follow the instructions on the summary application form that is created by the online system. The summary form will contain information on where you are to submit your supporting documentation. The summary form which you must print, sign and date must be submitted with your supporting documentation.
You may be required to provide your Biometric Information as part of the application process.
The visa fee for a short stay single entry visa is €60.
If you are a ‘qualifying family member’ of an EU/EEA /Swiss Citizen you are exempt from the visa fee.
The list of ‘qualifying family members’ is as follows:
• Spouse
• Child ( under 21 years)
• Child (under 21 years) of the spouse
• Adopted child (subject to adoption papers)
• Dependent parent
• Dependent parent of the spouse
• Other dependent family members in the direct ascending line ( e.g. grandparent) or descending line( e.g. grandchild)
• Other dependent family members of the spouse in the direct ascending (e.g. grandparent) or descending line ( e.g. grandchild)
You are also exempt from any other administrative fees relating to your application and may lodge your application in person at the relevant Irish Embassy/Consulate/Visa Office. Any postage or courier charges associated with the submission of your application are at your own expense.
If you are a family member other than a ‘qualifying family member’ you are required to pay the visa fee. Such family members are referred to in the relevant Irish statutory provisions as ‘permitted family members’
If you are required to pay the visa fee you may be able to pay the fee in local currency. You may be subject to additional charges relating to the submission of your documents. The website of the Visa Office/Embassy/ Consulate will have details about additional charges and local payment options.